Got an Android based phone? Love to read books? Wish you can use your Android based phone to borrow books from the Vineland Library? Well now you can thanks to the latest Overdrive App for Android devices, which lets you check out epub books or audio books for free.
Here are the basics:
· Download the Overdrive App from Google Play (Market on some phones)
· Create an Adobe ID by going to https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/membership/index.cfm?nf=1&nl=1.
· Add your Adobe ID to the Overdrive App within the “App Settings” page.
· Launch the App and select your local library - Vineland Public Library
· Search for and make a selection to download either an Epub book or Audio book then click on “ Add to Cart” or “ Place on Hold” for those books currently checked out.
· The App will direct you to log into the Vineland Public Library using your Library card number to check out.
· Click on download and within minutes enjoy reading or listening to your selection.
Note: Some material can be checked out for no more than 7 days while others will give you the option of 14 days.